P&G Summer Internship for Young South Africans (Rivonia-Johannesburg)
You will work with hardworking, passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
About Procter & Gamble (P&G)
P&G produces globally recognized brands, and it grows the best business leaders in the industry. With a diverse portfolio of trusted brands, it is paramount the P&G leaders can lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories, and functions. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
P&G Summer Internship for Young South Africans (Rivonia-Johannesburg): You will receive a market competitive internship allowance
- As an intern, you’ll receive a market competitive internship allowance.
- You will work with industry leaders across our various departments.
- You need to be available to dedicate 6 weeks across your end of year break
- Currently enrolled Bachelor’s/Honours/Masters/MBA students who are either in their second year in 2024 or graduating in the winter/summer of 2024
- Students who are born leaders, are hardworking and are passionate to make things happen, who know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to the work.
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Can show evidence of achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Proficient in English.